Falling block doubles

Not sure why my photos vanished. (n)

Because the interwebs knows that you are a bad, bad man and have given divisive opinion of General Mattis.

You have forsaken St. Mattis and for that I am so sorry....:)

If the above didn't come off as sarcastic, please forgive me. As an 0311 I do worship on the faith of A.M. Grey and James Mattis

Someday, hopefully; in the near future, I would like to place am order with Mr. Bradshaw. Very beautiful looking rifles.

For my interest, something more subdued. Not in the interest of cost, just personal preference.
 
Dear Mr Bradshaw, i am glad you persevered. I live in Africa, so acquiring one of your rifles will involve an approximate doubling of the price. Nevertheless, as an engineer I appreciate the principle over the boxlock type where the closing force is 90 degrees displaced. I have experienced problems with an over under on the top barrel and head spacing extension. Anyway, nothing can distract from the joy of hunting!
 
Because the interwebs knows that you are a bad, bad man and have given divisive opinion of General Mattis.

You have forsaken St. Mattis and for that I am so sorry....:)

If the above didn't come off as sarcastic, please forgive me. As an 0311 I do worship on the faith of A.M. Grey and James Mattis

Someday, hopefully; in the near future, I would like to place am order with Mr. Bradshaw. Very beautiful looking rifles.

For my interest, something more subdued. Not in the interest of cost, just personal preference.
Fair enough. You are one of that tribe and worship should be a personal thing - however misguided. To prove my Army prejudices are not completely parochial, I will note that I was/am a huge fan of Walt Boomer. (y) I think he is the finest general officer that the Corps produced since the Second World War and the finest officer of any service commanding during the First Gulf War.
 
@Red Leg
Not sure why your pictures didn't show up.
They are in the Video & Photo section.
Maybe @BRICKBURN can give you an assist.

Beautiful rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,611
Members
170,071
Latest member
Ina69N104
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top