Eye catching pictures...

5A814A22-A89A-45E2-B977-8A08D8C45066.jpeg

This must be some kind of photoshop. they don't look windy or nervous at all.
As a retired Power Lineman I can assure you that this picture was probably taken with a drone. If you are not afraid of heights it’s just another day at the office.

I got a cramped sphincter just looking at this
That's the Wishire Grand Center in LA while it was under construction in 2016. I'm the one smiling. :ROFLMAO: Kidding. I about crapped my pants just looking at this.

This is one of my own. The juxtaposition of the whole scene just struck me. The pelican is in a warm ray of light that snuck through an otherwise overcast morning compared to the trawler that's floating in cold blue hue. The God made bird compared to the man-made boat yet they're both fishing and they both have roughly the same angled "wings". Both seem amazingly free to me.

52117869326_3fabdd3714_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with