Express sights

@PHOENIX PHIL had it happen. Might not happen often, but it definitely does.

Yep, had a lens let loose on one of my Zeiss scopes. It can happen to any of them if the airport goons are throwing your stuff around.
 
While I have yet to take any game with my .375 I have been practicing with the express sights and feel I could do fairly well with them out to 100 yards at least. I have ordered a scope and will use some sort of detachable rings, just not sure which ones yet. I would try the 350 grain bullets, they might shoot pretty close to the sights with no alteration. My rifle shoots the 270 and 300 grain loads to nearly the same spot using the sights.
 
Regulate a single leaf at 50 yards on a 375 h&h. You don't need to buy via Rigby etc. If your struggling give me a shout I normally have stuff in the workshop if not can easily get it for you.
 
I have a bunch of the .357 caliber 350g Woodleigh Protected Points. They are a nice bullet, open up nicely even at a muzzle velocity of 2150 fps. I load them to 2500 fps in our 375 Weatherby pictured below with Leupold 2-7x Firedot scope and CeraKoted Talley QR steel rings).

P1010075.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,432
Members
170,327
Latest member
UPPStefani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top