Everybody seeing this News Break: Trump shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0333.jpeg

Can never really trust a sound recording to determine a caliber. Angle camera facing etc, distance, wind, load etc all make a heck of a difference on volume levels. If I record a .22 from beside the muzzle vs 10’ back it’ll be totally different.

Placing bets it’ll be a .223 though.

I’m not sure I understand the concern? The team responding were carrying suppressed weapons. It certainly sounded like the assassin was shooting suppressed as well. Is your concern that suppressors will come under attack now?
Yes

The #1 question I keep asking is..

The barn the shooter was on top of has line of sight to the podium… doesn’t matter if it’s inside or outside the established perimeter, if it’s within reasonable rifle range, standard practice would be to clear the building hours before the event and then occupy that building and control line of sight until the event is over..

So how did the guy get on the roof?

Was clearing and occupying the building overlooked? If so this would likely fall squarely on the USSS agent that developed the site plan and signed off on it…

If clearing and occupying was assigned to someone (would not be the USSS.. a potus candidate doesn’t have enough usss resources for that)… who was assigned that responsibility? Who was assigned to confirm that responsibility was actually met? That person(s) and/or agency would have a ton of shit on their shoes…

And… if that building is inside the controlled area.. a team would be assigned that sector of control… even if the person(s) assigned to that building failed, the team owning that part of that ring would be checking and double checking everything in their sector… if inside the controlled area, that team has some serious explaining to do…

If the building was outside of the controlled area then the last statement is not relevant/valid…

The barn the shooter was on top of has line of sight to the podium… doesn’t matter if it’s inside or outside the established perimeter, if it’s within reasonable rifle range, standard practice would be to clear the building hours before the event and then occupy that building and control line of sight until the event is over..

Was clearing and occupying the building overlooked? If so this would likely fall squarely on the USSS agent that developed the site plan and signed off on it…

If clearing and occupying was assigned to someone (would not be the USSS.. a potus candidate doesn’t have enough usss resources for that)… who was assigned that responsibility? Who was assigned to confirm that responsibility was actually met? That person(s) and/or agency would have a ton of shit on their shoes…

And… if that building is inside the controlled area.. a team would be assigned that sector of control… even if the person(s) assigned to that building failed, the team owning that part of that ring would be checking and double checking everything in their sector… if inside the controlled area, that team has some serious explaining to do…

If the building was outside of the controlled area then the last statement is not relevant/valid…

Video I just saw shows sharp shooters looking to get a bead on the guy just before he shot.

Those are all questions Mayorkas will get to answer in front a House committee very very soon.

I’m waiting to see what is found about the shooter, and what red flags they find. The left will be focused on the black evil rifles.

I know many of us felt this was coming. My condolences to the innocent people shot and traumatized. My heart goes out to the family of the person(s) killed In the crowd.

Thank God the deep state used a DEI shooter unlike the pros who killed Kennedy.

Long live Donald Trump. God bless what is left of OUR country. FJB.

All the Federal ABC law enforcement agencies are now involved in the investigation.
Let the cover ups commence.

Im sure "The blame game" already started the instant the shooter took his first shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwbybill

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.