Mihai Ionut-Daniel

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi
I will be hunting in Zimbabwe end of october
Most intresting flights are with Ethiopian. They say that they transport firearms
Did Anny of you had Anny expérience with them?
Thanks

Yes. Take some time and do a search. Read some hunt reports. Has been talked about a bit. Ethiopian is unusual in that your firearms are inspected every time they go through Addis Abba. You go down to ground floor and they check the the numbers on the rifle against your 4457. Best to have close to 2 hrs for a connection there.
Bruce

I used air France and air Kenya for my last 6 hunts. Each Time I passed Nairobi they always cecked the guns. I think Ethiopian will do the same
Thank you for your answer!

I used air France and air Kenya for my last 6 hunts. Each Time I passed Nairobi they always cecked the guns. I think Ethiopian will do the same
Thank you for your answer!
Interesting, what was your experience like with Air Kenya ? I was just looking at Skyscanner this morning and Air Kenya came up as a possibility.

Air Kenya was ok. Sometimes they send me to the lounge and come and ceck the papers only. Somethimes they take your to the it place and ceck the serial number and count the bulets But have some 20 usd billets in your pocket. And 2-4 copies of each document. The tips do wonders

Yes. Take some time and do a search. Read some hunt reports. Has been talked about a bit. Ethiopian is unusual in that your firearms are inspected every time they go through Addis Abba. You go down to ground floor and they check the the numbers on the rifle against your 4457. Best to have close to 2 hrs for a connection there.
Bruce
How Manny guns did you had with you? Do you know How Manny they will take?
I need to take 3 guns with me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmellaX4

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!