English 450/400 Nitro Express Bolt Rifle For sale

@sierraone why let money stand in the way at present? I'd do a payment plan with you and in the end you'd own the nicest Certus known.

I need cash for May-June hunt in Zim, that's 8 months.

@sierraone why let money stand in the way at present? I'd do a payment plan with you and in the end you'd own the nicest Certus known.

I need cash for May-June hunt in Zim, that's 8 months.
Thanks for the offer, but we have similar needs! Will be going with son to hunt with Paw Print in July. Hunt is about mostly paid for, but still have to pay for the PG trophy fees and airfare. I will be trying to sell 2 or 3 of my guns after returning home in about 4 weeks, not to pay for the July hunt, but start a fund to do a buff hunt either late next year or in 2018. And by the way, the guns I will try to sell do not compete with yours, so no worries!!!

Price of the cased certus reduced. I'll significantly reduce it to make for a quick sale.

$3650 plus shipping.

Not bad for a functional vintage English 450/400 rifle and premium case!

Damn story of my life. Well best of luck on your safari Very sorry I missed the chance

Damn this seems like a steal. You must have a vault to store all the rifles in! It's a good looking classic for sure.

That's a slick rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelsaEdmen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's