Elephant U.S. Import Permit Approved!!!!

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
WOW!!! What can I say...both Tokoloshe and Conservation Force are truly exceptional!!!! I got my elephant this past April just 4 months ago and just got my U.S. Import approval!!!! For those of you who have asked here is what you need:
1. A great outfitter like Tokoloshe who can provide all the paperwork backup needed.
2. An experienced agency like Conservation Force who has the experience and can do all the paperwork needed.

I had the above two points covered before I even took the hunt. For those of you who have asked me Conservation Force charged me $2,500 for their service which is so well worth it!!!!!

Congratulations! Awesome news!

Congrats! That is great to hear. Hopefully I will be using them for my ele hunt in Sept.

Great to hear. I know conservation force has always come through but I was told in the past they’ve been very slow compared to other permitting services. 4 months is good turn around.

Congrats! The backlog has broken. I just picked up my ivory from my dad yesterday. He picked it up for me in Chicago a couple months ago after it cleared inspection. My lion from last November was also approved and on its way over here soon. Both handled by CF.

Congratulations RB, those are some fantastic news. What are you going to do with the tusks, and the rest of the ele?

Rare breed Liesl received your e-mail today. I am so happy everything went so smooth, there was one small glich, but that is all it takes the question was how do you age a elephant when it is alive?

The new hunter saw 17 bulls today with one very big Hwange bull, tomorrow.

Lon

Congrats! The backlog has broken. I just picked up my ivory from my dad yesterday. He picked it up for me in Chicago a couple months ago after it cleared inspection. My lion from last November was also approved and on its way over here soon. Both handled by CF.
Scott that was your +70 pounder? I know all of us would love to see them when they go in your home!!!!!

Congrats!!

Great news. One more reason to book with Liesl and Lon!

WOW!!! What can I say...both Tokoloshe and Conservation Force are truly exceptional!!!! I got my elephant this past April just 4 months ago and just got my U.S. Import approval!!!! For those of you who have asked here is what you need:
1. A great outfitter like Tokoloshe who can provide all the paperwork backup needed.
2. An experienced agency like Conservation Force who has the experience and can do all the paperwork needed.

I had the above two points covered before I even took the hunt. For those of you who have asked me Conservation Force charged me $2,500 for their service which is so well worth it!!!!!
Well done. Thanks

Rare breed Liesl received your e-mail today. I am so happy everything went so smooth, there was one small glich, but that is all it takes the question was how do you age a elephant when it is alive?

The new hunter saw 17 bulls today with one very big Hwange bull, tomorrow.

Lon
Lon and Liesl I will be coming back for more in the future!!!! I feel like Rourk and Hemingway are at the bar with me at your lodge looking over Lake Kariba as we have a sun downer at your fabulous wood bar!!!

Great to hear. I know conservation force has always come through but I was told in the past they’ve been very slow compared to other permitting services. 4 months is good turn around.
What are the other recommended permitting services?

Congratulations @Rare Breed
Looking forward to seeing that ivory in all its splendor!

Well that’s good news. I submitted an application 40ish days ago. Hoping for some good news soon myself. I had been waiting to apply for import until the whole South Africa export situation got sorted out.

Congratulations!
I look forward to seeing your pictures once you get done with the taxidermy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosalineHa

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa