Elephant Import advice

I checked with the companies Heeler75 mentioned and seems like they both do tanning of elephant but I don’t think they are taxidermist.
We might be saying different things but Wildlife Gallery and H&H are both well known taxidermists.

I have gotten traction on this topic with @gizmo, who is a forum sponsor here and taxidermist. He has sources that I'm going to try out for both tanning and painting of ele hide. He also has leather product and furniture options. Give him a shout to see what he can do for you.

We might be saying different things but Wildlife Gallery and H&H are both well known taxidermists.

I have gotten traction on this topic with @gizmo, who is a forum sponsor here and taxidermist. He has sources that I'm going to try out for both tanning and painting of ele hide. He also has leather product and furniture options. Give him a shout to see what he can do for you.
Correct on the taxidermy part. I should have clarified that both companies do tanning in addition to taxidermy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!