Eastern Cape South Africa

Carter123

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Any hunters In the Eastern cape area , please drop the names of some great farms or websites to hunt on around this area , always looking for new places to hunt and shoot .

Game 4 Africa is fantastic. Went on first sFRi there

I'm heading there this year, and all I've heard and read about them is that they are a top-notch family run business.

I’ve had excellent hunts with these outfitters and can highly recommend them all! Stompiesland Nico Lauren’s,mix of free and fence. Crusader safaris all free range- Andrew Pringle, Leopards Valley-Dave Davenport mix of fence and free range. Africa Anyways Safaris- Wolma Kemp mix of fence- free range - took Caracal, Blue Duiker with dogs. Cape Grysbok. Tiny ten stuff.
PM me for specific animals when you get serious.

multana safaris located 1hr car drive east from Port Elizabeth.
I went there in June last year.
It is part of of a larger consortium of multiple farms and game ranches.
Although I was not successful he has a lot of of bushbuck. Nyala too, where I got a nice specimen, the one from my profile picture.

Nick Bowker runs a good operation. Did a management hunt their last year and going back again this June. Hunt report here:

Eastern Cape and Karoo safaris. Stand up gentleman. First class outfit and properties.

Another vote for @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS. I was there in May. I hope to return. LOVED my time there - all aspects. I cannot imagine my first African experience could have been better.

Another vote for Nick Bowker Hunting. Headed there July 2022. Very much enjoyed my trip in 2021.

Frontier safaris. I go there annually.

I went with @HUNTERSHILL safaris and had an AMAZING time! I can very highly recommend them! @One Day... Is a rep/agent for them.

@KMG Hunting Safaris is one that I've been thinking of going to for a while. I've heard nothing but good about Marius and his outfit!

Another one that I've been looking at recently is @HUNTSHOEK HUNTING SAFARIS I would really like to check them out. I think I would have a great time there!

Another vote for Nick Bowker. hunted there two years ago and back this year.

Russel Field Safaris, Grahamstown
Going in July for the 4th time

KMG. Marius will give you a great hunting experience.

Went with @KMG Hunting Safaris in 2017 and had a great time... going back next year. It's been too long and I can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaFarr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.