Eastern Cape safari wish list

@Fire652 ,
Have you settled on an outfit yet, or are you still looking? We can help you with all of your wish list in our areas.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Red Lechwe, it’s a dream of mine. Isn’t the Eastern Cape the only place to hunt them cause they don’t let you hunt them in Botswana anymore?

I hunted mine in the Northern Cape two years ago.

One or two others seemed like Caracal were fairly abundant and I saw a few really nice grey duiker in the karoo one day I wish I had taken a shot at

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeesaLague

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well