Early booking or last minute?

Pros and cons. There is no definitive answer due to so many variables. If you are retired or time is not the main issue or you like the mystery of not knowing where you will go this year, then your answer can be late bookings. If you need certain dates or certain PHs or special quota or have to ask off time way in advance (which is the majority of US workers) well you can see where that goes. The short answer is try to do both and see which fits you better. All depends on your situation and short or long term goals.

hers an idea

why not book a time slot with an outfitter
then discuss what deals are available on species when the time comes up

I‘d like to share some thoughts with you and would like to hear your opinions:
I finished 3 safaris and already booked number 4 for this October. I did the booking for those hunts all long in advance.
I wonder if that is the best way? Reading the last minute offers or cancellation hunts available some great deals come along from time to time!
I think from an outfitters point of view both has it‘s advantage: booking in advance allows to calculate the business and build a basic schedule for the season. But of course, when it comes to cancellations or free slots in the planning everybody is thankful for spontaneous clients…
Please tell me your thoughts!
2025 is not booked yet ;)
It's always better to plan ahead. The last minute deals can be a real gamble.

hers an idea

why not book a time slot with an outfitter
then discuss what deals are available on species when the time comes up

Something like this I have in mind. I’m depending on school holidays since I always take my kids along with me to Africa, so I’m I’m not as flexibel as it would take…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulianaTru

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles