DSC Fly-in Meeting To Washington DC

as you surmise, politicians will SAY whatev they have to and DO nothing. the way it is now. DJT performed. Our economy is Job 1 (energy/industry/ag/exports!) Dems are clueless and only survive on spinning fables to inner-city people and selling out to international sponsors. ATL also maximum crime area (like Dallas). it's just not appealing.
No city is ever very appealing to me. But for 4 days a year Dallas is the exception- best hunting show there is. You should attend, especially the AH dinner that Jerome and Phil put on. It’s a great time, even for people who like to be smug and take pot shots at another hunting club.

'Seems like a pretty narrow band of states represented, although it is the D-SC. A wider net should be casted to have all major hunting states represented and heard!!! Perhaps SCI, et. al. do that?
It's very difficult, not impossible, but very difficult, to get Representatives from as an example, Idaho, North Dakota, or Arizona to meet with folks who live in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas....

Organizations (DSC, SCI, ect) that represent folks who live in a particular State can get some some face time, but it has to make political sense to the Legislator and their STAFF.

they should March into ATL! Marches rate w/ Dems!!! My Patriot ancestors Marched into Trenton and what have the subsequent generations allowed to happen after that victory??? Shame on all that dem-allowed corruption and immigration-for-votes in one form or another!!!x10e23
It's very difficult, not impossible, but very difficult, to get Representatives from as an example, Idaho, North Dakota, or Arizona to meet with folks who live in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas....

Organizations (DSC, SCI, ect) that represent folks who live in a particular State can get some some face time, but it has to make political sense to the Legislator and their STAFF.
'Just have to find the hunters amongst the bunch. Hmmm...Trump's son had a big impact, but Orange Man Bad! In my state, there are as many hunters as TX (hunters-baiting's/feeders not allowed 30 days prior to seasons! LOL :p) And so, there are many hunting-friendly politicians between the two inner-city libdemtard zones, and their support makes a difference! And, we between the cities would never, ever allow them to go too far...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renate75M

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles