DSC 2025

M70375!

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
723
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Wyoming
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique Alaska, Canada, MT WY NM ID ND SD OR KS
Just wondering what others thought of the show being in Atlanta. In a way it was nice because there was hardly anyone there, so it was easy to talk to the vendors. But I feel sorry for them, as no one I talked to had anything good to say about the show, every vendor I talked to was disappointed with the show. The guy at Canada North said the first day of the show he never talked to one customer, can you imagine that? And that was before the snow came. I was also very disappointed with the food and disgusting prices at the Omni Hotel. First night in I was hungry and looking for a ribeye , but the closest thing to it was an 8 once brisket that was half cold and hardly anything with it for $42, I was more hungry after I got done eating than I was when I sat down . Then $31.58 for a mediocre breakfast buffet and $10 for a bottle of Sam Adams. Certainly wasn't the enjoyable experience I've had in Dallas, Vegas or Reno. I think they made a huge mistake going to Atlanta, as they told me they had 35 other places they could have chosen. Even the people from Georgia that I talked to said they hate Atlanta. I will never go back to DSC as long as it is in Atlanta, I hate that dump.
 
Just wondering what others thought of the show being in Atlanta. In a way it was nice because there was hardly anyone there, so it was easy to talk to the vendors. But I feel sorry for them, as no one I talked to had anything good to say about the show, every vendor I talked to was disappointed with the show. The guy at Canada North said the first day of the show he never talked to one customer, can you imagine that? And that was before the snow came. I was also very disappointed with the food and disgusting prices at the Omni Hotel. First night in I was hungry and looking for a ribeye , but the closest thing to it was an 8 once brisket that was half cold and hardly anything with it for $42, I was more hungry after I got done eating than I was when I sat down . Then $31.58 for a mediocre breakfast buffet and $10 for a bottle of Sam Adams. Certainly wasn't the enjoyable experience I've had in Dallas, Vegas or Reno. I think they made a huge mistake going to Atlanta, as they told me they had 35 other places they could have chosen. Even the people from Georgia that I talked to said they hate Atlanta. I will never go back to DSC as long as it is in Atlanta, I hate that dump.
Also it was so damm cold in the bar and restaurant people were wearing their coats, disgusting for such a large hotel
 
lots of talk about the show in ATL here:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top