Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Things are getting interesting on the forum here. While typing a reply my cursor is taking on a life of it's own. It is jumping all over the place and moving to the far left.

It is only happening on this forum. If you ever saw the old joke called the "drunk mouse" it appears that is what it is doing.

Just while typing this my cursor has been all over the page.

Ignore me, found the problem on my end

Oh, thank goodness it's not a loud drunk!

Operator error?

My laptop is starting to have a mind of its own.

For years I have had the touch pad disabled and overnight somehow it activated itself. So now when I am typing a response and the heal of my hand rest on the touch pad the cursor moves all over the place. But it seamed that one time when I was using the Bluetooth attached mouse that it was still jumping all over.

It may be time for a new laptop.

Things are getting interesting on the forum here. While typing a reply my cursor is taking on a life of it's own. It is jumping all over the place and moving to the far left.

My wife read this to me this morning (I'm left handed). Not sure if this applies to a cursor as well.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) – “The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

Maybe not the cursor that's had a few too many? :giggle:

Maybe not the cursor that's had a few too many? :giggle:
I wish.

I poured out my stash of whisky a few years ago, I even cried as some of it went down the drain.

Now I will have one or two beers a month.

For some reason alcohol doesn't appeal to me now that I am in my 70's as it did back when I was in my 20's.

As for the mouse/cursor, I traced it back to a corrupt driver on my laptop. Removed it and reinstalled one and all is back in business. I forgot how much I hate dealing with technical problems.

My wife read this to me this morning (I'm left handed). Not sure if this applies to a cursor as well.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) – “The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”
That might fit in the politics thread as well. :unsure::giggle:

I wish.

I poured out my stash of whisky a few years ago, I even cried as some of it went down the drain.

Now I will have one or two beers a month.

For some reason alcohol doesn't appeal to me now that I am in my 70's as it did back when I was in my 20's.

As for the mouse/cursor, I traced it back to a corrupt driver on my laptop. Removed it and reinstalled one and all is back in business. I forgot how much I hate dealing with technical problems.
It's OK as long as you don't lean lefty.

It's OK as long as you don't lean lefty.

I just got done sending my state Senator a poison email about three appointees that the Governor of Colorado is trying to get onto the Wildlife Commission. My liberal Senator defiantly isn't going to think that I lean to the left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelliBarwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with