Drilling 6.5x57 / 20g For sale

Stalker91

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Hungary, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland
Marholdt triple barrel drilling, 20b / 6.5x57 It has swing off mounts and scope, Everything you see comes with it along with around 80 rounds of RWS ammo. The stock is beautiful, its an amazing gun for every occasion. £3,500 ONO

IMG_3500.jpg
IMG_3501.jpg
IMG_3502(1).jpg
IMG_3503.jpg
IMG_3504(1).jpg
IMG_3505.jpg
IMG_3506.jpg
IMG_3507.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice drilling. Looks like you are in the wrong country or I am in the wrong country, depending on one's perspective to buy it. Hopefully someone buys it quickly. Would be very nice on a roebuck hunt.

Nice drilling. Looks like you are in the wrong country or I am in the wrong country, depending on one's perspective to buy it. Hopefully someone buys it quickly. Would be very nice on a roebuck hunt.
Sounds like one of us is that's for sure! I would be great for a roe/boar hunt.

I'm looking for something exactly like this drilling, but I'm in America. Does anyone know of good places to look besides the auction sites?

I'm looking for something exactly like this drilling, but I'm in America. Does anyone know of good places to look besides the auction sites?
T&G German Gun Imports, Mobile Alabama. 251-377-4304.

Thanks! I had just heard about them and it's good to get confirmation that they're a good source. I've really been kicking myself about not doing this when I lived in Germany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoellaMath

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!