Double Rifle Shoot in West Ky?

Early start this morning for Saturday's lunch.
Message_1729166686388.jpg

Kentucky Regulators Gun Club https://g.co/kgs/YkzRqDN
Here is a link to the google page with the address which is
10401 Hopewell rd
Boaz, Ky 42027
When you arrive you will be turning into the driveway of a house. There is a sign there for the gun club. Follow the driveway around the house, past the gun store on the left behind the house, continue past the buildings on your right. At the bottom of the hill the pistol range will be on your left, there will be a match going on, proceed past them and park anywhere on your right. You will see us set up on the right side.

The targets are built, the metal is painted, the barbecue is smoked, the firing line roped off, we are fully prepped for a good time tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you all there!. I believe we have a really excellent assortment of targets that will offer a lot of challenging shooting opportunities for everyone from the novice to the most advances shooters.

The targets are built, the metal is painted, the barbecue is smoked, the firing line roped off, we are fully prepped for a good time tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you all there!. I believe we have a really excellent assortment of targets that will offer a lot of challenging shooting opportunities for everyone from the novice to the most advances shooters.
Good luck. I wish I could have gotten there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeC365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia