Dog Beds

Do your dogs actually sleep in their beds?
My puppy and soon 3 year old mainly sleep on bare floor. Perhaps to stay cool? They do occasionally use their beds, or at least use the edges of the beds as pillows - or sleep a while in my bed. Generally, they switch between half a dozen places during a night.

I started this thread looking for dog beds, now I want a good cigar, a bourbon and to contemplate life
Dogs gentle snoring next to your chair will do that to you.

We have a kuranda - our chocolate lab uses it when he wants to lay and look out the window but he usually just prefers laying on tile. I think if we had carpet he would use this more as the design is intended to keep dogs cooler. As for quality - we have had this for 4 years and moved it across the world without any issues.

I can also say the weight limit has been tested after my in-laws took care of the dog for a couple months and his weight increased more than I was happy about!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.54 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.31.55 PM.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 33
Thanks all, they currently have 2- beds each, a bolstered one on top of an elevated bed similar to the kurunda, and a regular cheap rectangular bed, the 4 beds are in sorry shape, we are keeping the platform and getting rid of the beds, to be replaced with a better one, yes they sleep in multiple spots, including the bare floor.

I got this one for my dog. He sleeps on it so I guess he likes it. My 9 year old son lays on it and watched tv and says it's comfortable sooooo.....

Screenshot_20230805_205144_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeldaBrook

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!