Do you remember when…

I remember when you could take your shotgun on the school bus and nobody called the swat team or got shot.
I did that as soon as I was old enough to get a hunting license. Shotgun for bird season and a rifle for deer season. Most of my friends did the same and we'd have a stack of guns in the corner of the classroom. Way of life and no one said a thing.

remember when people hunted with nice looking rifles, with wooden stocks, in standard calibres

I did that as soon as I was old enough to get a hunting license. Shotgun for bird season and a rifle for deer season. Most of my friends did the same and we'd have a stack of guns in the corner of the classroom. Way of life and no one said a thing.

This may seem odd as I grew up in Canada, but we had an indoor rifle range in our high school, and a shotgun in the rack of every pickup truck. My first deer rifle was delivered in the mail. I didn’t even have to sign for it. I’m not that old. How did it get this messed up so quickly?

This may seem odd as I grew up in Canada, but we had an indoor rifle range in our high school, and a shotgun in the rack of every pickup truck. My first deer rifle was delivered in the mail. I didn’t even have to sign for it. I’m not that old. How did it get this messed up so quickly?
Too many damn liberals who think they know better than people with common sense. That’s how.

Reactions: WAB

I grew up in inner city Memphis, TN….

We also had a rifle range.. and the JROTC had a rifle team that competed regularly with other high schools.. (several other schools in the city also had ranges)…

We also had an annual turkey shoot in the school range where parents were also allowed to compete…

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lenny45218

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?