Disturbing trail cam pic

If I look at it - that one up front looks like our fat comfortable living chocolate lab at home.
These two at the back could be the feral or hunting dogs, it looks to me possibly them two have been chasing/following that fatty and are taking a break whilst 'killer' sheds a load.
The choccy looks like it is checking their progress.
I would shoot them two at the back definate and feed the cycle of life.

I grew up on a cattle ranch. Roaming dogs were not welcome, especially during calving season. They were dealt with swiftly and severely.

Many years ago, I was approached by a pack of dogs while deer hunting. The alpha was extremely aggressive towards me, until I let my Python do some talking.

These dog could possibly be very aggressive, you need to be careful when you are walking to your stand. Back in the 90s, I hunted Ft Jackson in SC, and they had wild dogs that went wild after Hurricane Hugo. I was chased by a pack of dogs, and they didn't want to play. I was shaking so bad, that I shot at them and missed. When I reported what happened, I was told to shoot any wild dogs in the area. Never had an incident like that again, but after that, I was on guard every time I walked in the woods.

These dog could possibly be very aggressive, you need to be careful when you are walking to your stand. Back in the 90s, I hunted Ft Jackson in SC, and they had wild dogs that went wild after Hurricane Hugo. I was chased by a pack of dogs, and they didn't want to play. I was shaking so bad, that I shot at them and missed. When I reported what happened, I was told to shoot any wild dogs in the area. Never had an incident like that again, but after that, I was on guard every time I walked in the woods.

Never thought of that, thanks for the advice.

a notoriously poaching dog belongs away,absolutely no doubt for me.
but if for those once the nag by goes............. I like dogs
The real poaching dogs I met, was mostly shy like wolves.
When this a wolves area is: RIP for them.
Foxi

100_1547.JPG

the result of a poaching dog .The female roe was still alive and I had to shoot it.
This was a "normal" dog from a housewife without a dogline.
Some "normal "dogs hunt game,but they can't kill it in so many cases.
The notoriously poaching dog is a other caliber.Both is not funny.

Last edited:
feral dogs are one of my specialties ... grim reaper broadhead

040.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Try a 7mm Rem mag

Note tyhey have been scalped which involves the face mask with a continuous strip of skin a few inches wide the full length including the tail. $120 paid per dog.

BTW that choc lab is no wild/feral dog,I believe they are "someones" that is hunting with them.

dawg%203%20jack%20w_zpshoccxosn.jpg

Attachments

• dawg%203%20jack%20w_zpshoccxosn.jpg
    dawg%203%20jack%20w_zpshoccxosn.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 186

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehekheimhsish75

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?