Disaster strikes!

Thanks guys I'll try and post some before and after pics. I'm heart broken. A lot of time and money was gone in a flash. The funny thing is when we built it we hired a professional pond building company to build it. The guy who built went on and on about how he's never lost a dam. Never say never I guess.

Give him a call and ask him if he'd like to put the permanent dam in this time around.

Looks like more weather is coming. Stay safe!
 
gizmo,
Sorry to hear about your lake. Best wishes to you and your family.
Mike
 
Gizmo, keep your head high, really sorry to hear about your pond, I am busy with a group from the UK shooting ducks and geese, I will appreciate my pond even more.
 
That SUCKS Eric...I m sorry bro. But look on the bright side you have your health, family, and your going on one Awesome hunting trip! All the best my friend.
 
Well we had the lake man out, I think we have a plan to ensure something like this never happens again. When life hands you lemons make lemonade right! We have an opportunity here to improve upon the old lake and do something's we wish we'd have done the first time. I will say this though, we are going to build a new dam that will have the Hoover dam jealous!
 
Glad you can get it sorted out. Hope it all turns out great. I thought for a bit you might just be fishing downstream for a while.
 
That sucks. definitely contact the guy who built it, his pride may be injured as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,271
Members
169,516
Latest member
MaisieUnl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top