Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Good Day AH Members.

This is a hugely discounted hunt and allows the hunter to complete his Big 5 or dangerous 7 for half the price. This is truly a great opportunity.

This Big 5 hunt will take place in Limpopo Province of South Africa. Unfortunately, after many failed attempts to get her pregnant she has not calved for the last 4 years and will need to be removed from the herd. Our Rhino conservation effort has been very successful and unfortunately when we have a cow that is not productive, we look to the hunting community. The specific cow was dehorned in September 2015. She had a horn growth of over 30’’ at the time and exceptional base. One wonders to length that she would have grown if it was not necessary to have dehorned her.

Partner with us and hunt with the land owner to arrest the extinction of endangered species and African Bio diversity from urbanization and exotic sprawl. Secure the South African wilderness for our future generations. Without hunters our wildlife and habitat are at risk.
Much needed funding from this hunt will be directly put back into the reserve and protecting the species. With hunters $$$ we will be able to give our Rhino a fighting chance. You will get experience and see what Rhino conservation looks like on the frontline.

More photos can be provided.

All-inclusive price of $19,900 (includes permits if exporting to legal country.

$3,500 deposit secures hunt and dates.

We were lucky enough to have two AH members hunt Rhino last year with us. Please DM me for references.

If this is hunt does not fit your budget, please take a look at our alternative green dart hunt for US$6,000 on the below link.

9cd28572-cb82-4af3-9758-5035bc79ee1d (1).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo of the specific cow.

a3845edf-9941-4595-be30-032b796402f3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KraigHanna

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia