Dave Talley--Rest In Peace

Talley are the only mounts and rings I will use unless they don’t make them for a specific rifle. Condolence to his family.

RIP Dave Talley, prayers for your family.

RIP Mr. Talley.

I swung by my parent's house earlier this afternoon and they told me Dave died. Most people know him for his rings (and other components), but he should be remembered for much more. Talented and brilliant man with a kind soul! Charter member of the ACGG and truly a pioneer in the industry.
Wow....almost every hunting rifle I own has his bases and rings on them.

Sad to hear this.

Rest in Peace Dave

RIP and prayers for his family. I only use Talley bases and rings. Love them.
Me too. My rifles have taken the abuse of more than one stumble in the mountains and baggage handlers trying to destroy my rifle case and it never lost zero.

Simply the most rugged scope mount/ring combo I have ever found

Last edited:
Talley is the gold standard for rings and bases IMO. RIP. Not everyone makes such an impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagdaZiese

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?