Dave from Nanaimo

Dav

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined after my first SA safari this late August.

First time ever hunting, was a blast ! Took my lever guns in 45-70 and 357, harvested an impala and two zebras along with some birds and critters. Went with Ka Maoto Safaris by Northam in the Limpopo region and it was super nice.

Looking to go back again next year, possibly on a management/cull hunt as I’d love to shoot more animals rather than pay the big bucks for a single trophy.

Attachments

• IMG_7841.jpeg
    IMG_7841.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 30
  • b2b47b7c-5d91-4c0a-a61a-a8e88ccbd254.jpeg
    b2b47b7c-5d91-4c0a-a61a-a8e88ccbd254.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7977.jpeg
    IMG_7977.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 28
:S Welcome:
Excellent thank you for sharing

Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa, Dav. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Hope you get to come back soon
Cheers, Marius

Welcome welcome welcome

If u come back let us know
Happy to do a management package for you

Regards

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, I’m a big lever fan too! So cool to see them used in Africa. We have a niece and her husband and little girl on Gabriola and when we visit we come through Nanaimo. Beautiful country.

Welcome, I’m a big lever fan too! So cool to see them used in Africa. We have a niece and her husband and little girl on Gabriola and when we visit we come through Nanaimo. Beautiful country.
The lever gun was awesome to hunt with. Very easy to take several shots at birds running around (would have gotten a lot more birds if my sight had been set better, kept shooting low).

I host a junior program at the Nanaimo Fish and Game. Twice a month we have a session for a few hours were we teach kids about firearm safety and let them practice shooting .22 with a variety of rifles. Tell your niece about it.

G’day from Australia.

My only African hunt was a management hunt. I got the full experience without a taxidermy bill.

Suited my needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarMajors

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia