Dallas Gun Stores

Speaking of Scheel's in The Colony, I dropped by there today after lunch and a preowned Savage 116 stainless and synthetic 30-06 with a Nikon 3-9x40 BDC scope for only $399 damn near followed me home. I need another rifle like I need another hole in my head, but such a gun for 400 bucks is hard to pass up. ;-)

You are going to end up costing me a fortune..

I have a savage 35 whelen barrel sitting in the safe looking for an action to be attached to lol..

Ive looked at buying a new action.. they're $350.... and I'd still need a stock, bottom metal, etc...

That 116 30-06 might be just the ticket...

Off topic.. but a number of years ago I managed a weekend long protective detail for this actor when he was in one of his other characters (Bruno)... He was doing his ruse on gangster rappers and also at a professional boxing match.. we then took him to a gunshow in Texarkana the next day...

We were there acting like we were part of the film crew, while making sure "Lil Capone" didn't bust a cap in his ass if/when it was discovered he was being duped..

Needless to say.. it was an interesting weekend lol..

To his credit, Cohen (actor) and his actual crew (not my guys) were genuinely gracious people that treated us very well (cant say Lil Capone got treated well lol), were genuinely funny as hell to be around even outside of filming, etc..
Cohen did most of the filming without people knowing or being told they were going to be in a movie...maybe that's why Borat was so funny. Ray's didn't even know they were in a movie when I brought it up! I am convinced the scene where Borat pooped in a handkerchief was in a home where he was innocently being dined as a courtesy. What a hoot.

Cohen did most of the filming without people knowing or being told they were going to be in a movie...maybe that's why Borat was so funny. Ray's didn't even know they were in a movie when I brought it up! I am convinced the scene where Borat pooped in a handkerchief was in a home where he was innocently being dined as a courtesy. What a hoot.

Absolutely correct.. The same is true of his Ali G and Bruno characters (just as funny.. just not as well known)...

"Bruno" is a wildly flaming gay (not disclosed up front) Austrian reporter that represents a large media outlet in Europe...

So when they call rappers, or boxers, etc to set up interviews, B listers jump at the opportunity to be interviewed for European TV...

You can imagine the shit show when the flamingly gay blonde haired Austrian that was wearing skin tight leather pants low enough that his womens lace thong panties were showing, started interviewing a couple of Memphis rappers that were also known gang members and outright thugs... (they were actually pretty funny too.. they played right into his hand.. but were having a good time doing it)... :D :D :D

1664375880880.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaDorri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.