Dakota Model 76 African .416 Rigby

Bwaybuilder

AH enthusiast
AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Dakota Model 76 African, .416 Rigby, all the African upgrades to include shadow line cheek piece, ebony forend tip, wrap checkering, duel recoil crossbolts with ebony plugs, rear inletted swivel stud, quarter rib with one standing sight, banded hooded front sight, banded barrel swivel, "Rigby" style floor plate and mercury recoil reducer. Custom features include special select exhibition grade Bastogne walnut, case color receiver, case color rear inletted swivel stud, case color skeleton grip cap, three panel bolt knob checkering, gold oval with "Dakota" engraving, case color Talley quick detach rings from Dakota. 23" barrel and 13 5/8" LOP, approximately 9 lbs 11 ozs. I'm the original owner, bought from McCoy Outdoor Company ( Dakota dealer ). Perfect new condition, only fired by Dakota. Comes with all paperwork shipped with rifle. Will be shipped in hard case. $9950.00 shipped and insured in lower 48
20221109_075006.jpg
20221109_075032.jpg
20221109_075046.jpg
20221109_075013.jpg
20221109_075233.jpg
20221109_075146.jpg
20221109_075149.jpg
20221109_075253.jpg

Beautiful rifle. Bolt on the wrong side, but otherwise an excellent Dakota 76.

THAT is a gorgeous rifle! Worthy of a great hunt! Good buy @krish , enjoy it!

That went fast! Congratulations to the seller and the buyer! A beautiful rifle!

I’ve done business with @Bwaybuilder and he’s a great guy. The fact that it’s a pristine Dakota means blood was in the water and @krish is a Dakota rifle eating shark. A killer combination for a quick sale.

Congratulations to you both. Beautiful timber on that rifle. Maybe change out the recoil pad for a Silvers?

I’ve done business with @Bwaybuilder and he’s a great guy. The fact that it’s a pristine Dakota means blood was in the water and @krish is a Dakota rifle eating shark. A killer combination for a quick sale.

Congratulations to you both. Beautiful timber on that rifle. Maybe change out the recoil pad for a Silvers?
That is funny.
Krish

Hahaha!!!!

Congrats @krish

If the LOP was longer, I would have given you a run for your money on it! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Margareta9

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]