CZ safety operation

just saw that Dan at Bullseye Gunsmiths has taken over at 303-868-9459 but says basic gunsmithing services so call and see what he will do or is qualified to do
Yea sir. That is what I was going to add. Seems like a vocal group of those who used Matrix had issues. Not sure if there were 50 good results for each “problem”, but the negative feedback was certainly palpable.

Yea sir. That is what I was going to add. Seems like a vocal group of those who used Matrix had issues. Not sure if there were 50 good results for each “problem”, but the negative feedback was certainly palpable.

I think a lot of people were frustrated by the matrix deal because Wayne is so damn good. Not easy to be at that level unless you are really dedicated and talented.

Glad I got mine done when I did with Wayne at AHR. Or at least @Scott CWO is happy I got it done with Wayne :ROFLMAO:

I was confused as well.

From there home page...see the black arrow I inserted.
View attachment 547112

I don't see where they say they are no longer doing CZ upgrades, only that they are subbing out small to mid size jobs to that individual. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it but I'd guess they are trying to focus more on just CZ/custom work and getting away from general gunsmithing.

I don't see where they say they are no longer doing CZ upgrades, only that they are subbing out small to mid size jobs to that individual. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it but I'd guess they are trying to focus more on just CZ/custom work and getting away from general gunsmithing.
I would agree.

However I have no knowledge of the person doing the work or their qualifications. Maybe @RR 314 would be able to enlighten all of us as to the specific issues encountered with Matrix up to this point.

You guys are enablers

Back to my original safety question. I like the position, and the on-off function. Just not the noise
I also am not bothered by the stock safety. I have the stock safety on my .458 Lott even though I had Wayne at AHR do the rest of a #2 upgrade. On a true stopping rifle, I don’t mind the simplicity of just an on or off safety.

The .375 I bought from @BeeMaa has the changed out M70 safety. They both have strong points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryBud

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?