CZ Not Producing any firearms over 300 Win Mag and Winchester has a 6 month wait. Approximate delivery time is late May, early June 2025

There are more “African safari magazine rifles” for sale on gunsinternational right now than ever before. Albeit they cost more than ever before too, but there are lots of rifles out there. Last year it seemed like there were really good prices being listed every week.

LOL at myself.....a month or so ago seems the "flavor of the month" was 458's and I considered purchasing another 458WM here off the forum. Later with a bit of regret at the time, that I didn't add a second rifle to my inventory.

That's what makes this forum so special. When a member requires a need for pretty much anything, members come through to assist their fellow member.

With all these magnificent rifles being offered I'm like a kid in a candy store trying to choose one, if not two of these rifles.

LOL at myself.....a month or so ago seems the "flavor of the month" was 458's and I considered purchasing another 458WM here off the forum. Later with a bit of regret at the time, that I didn't add a second rifle to my inventory.

That's what makes this forum so special. When a member requires a need for pretty much anything, members come through to assist their fellow member.

With all these magnificent rifles being offered I'm like a kid in a candy store trying to choose one, if not two of these rifles.
Few more pictures.
20240926_124317.jpg
20240926_124242.jpg

@Ridge Runner I just saw a Ruger No. 1 in 458 if you’re interested send me a PM and I’ll get you the number

@Ridge Runner I just saw a Ruger No. 1 in 458 if you’re interested send me a PM and I’ll get you the number

Many Thanks @Mtn_Infantry.

But I'm looking for a bolt action.

Besides I'm still kicking myself in the hind end every time I see or hear No 1, because I passed on a 458WM No1 at a gun show about 4 years ago at Really low give away price.

Since I usually put another $1,500 into a $1,000 to $1500 rifle, not including glass, I will probably just just conclude with my .375 Ruger.

Ruger in .416 Ruger seems plentiful right now. Might consider Park West Arms if you’re willing to spend a little more. They are in 458 Lott though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksport4com

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?