CZ 550 scope rings?

Thank you, @One Day... , that is valuable information.

The rifle in question is a 375H&H. I have a set of Recknagel rings on a K98 in 404J and it seems to work well and hold zero without issues after it has been setup properly.

I prefer the look of the Recknagel, however I do take your point on the practicality of the Talley rings.

Well, there are no built-in bases on a K98, so screwed-on bases are the only option. I used to have them silver-soldered in addition to the screws. Worked very well indeed. Different action, different solution :)
 
The ring set that came with my CZ were beasts! Swing those in a sock and you could really hurt someone :)
Instead I went with the usual suspect - Talley.

As Boris the Blade said in the movie "Snatch" with Jason Stratham and Brad Pitt when selling a defective revolver to Tommy " Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it.
 
Hi One day,

Excelent information, pictures and measurements! Thank you!
By the way, here are the Alaska Arms rings in a BRNO ZKK 600.
As it can be seen, the ring spacing is just enough for this S&Bender scope! This scope would not fit in a ZKK 602/CZ 550 magnum!
Now this rifle has a Zeiss Victory 1,5-6x42 and/or a similar Kahles Helia C. This two scopes fit without any issue in that magnum actions because the tube length between the objective and ocular bells are long enough!

Best!

CF

P6231956.jpg
P6231957.jpg
P6231958.jpg
P6231959.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,187
Members
169,923
Latest member
Krystle556
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top