CZ 550 parts

teklanika_ray

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Messages
397
Reaction score
596
Location
Alaska
Media
7
Member of
life time NRA member, Life Time Alaska Trappers Association Member
New Premium Grade 24 inch Douglas Barrel, threaded to fit a CZ550 Safari Magnum Action, 28mm x 2.0mm, barrel has a M40A1 taper, chambered in .338 Norma Magnum, with a CX3Ttacticle 338 Lapua Magnum muzzlebreak. Asking $300
20250215_190939.jpg

20250215_190902.jpg


27 inch barrel, CZ 550 Safari Magnum Action thread pitch 28mm x 2.0mm. Chambered in 458 lott. Theaded for a muzzlebreak with thread protector installed.
Asking $250
20250215_190806.jpg


CZ 550 complete bolt (it gas some maring on the back of the bolt, shown in picture), opened up for 505 gibbs (.640) boltface. Asking $400
20250215_125224.jpg


20250215_131349.jpg

The rest of the pictures won't load. I'll try and add them in the comments.
 
Full picture of the 338 Norma magnum 24 inch barrel
20250214_172305.jpg
 
Hello @teklanika_ray

I'm not really looking for barrels, but would you perhaps know where I could find a CZ550 3 position side lever safety? Like AHR used to sell.

I cannot find one in Europe.

thanks,

V.
 
Hello @teklanika_ray

I'm not really looking for barrels, but would you perhaps know where I could find a CZ550 3 position side lever safety? Like AHR used to sell.

I cannot find one in Europe.

thanks,

V.

Wayne has one for sale on his site right now.

Screenshot_20250216_054842_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Thank you @teklanika_ray and @Jefferry404 for the tip. I had seen it, but got confused with another company that I had heard stopped some time ago. I ordered it and it is on its way.
Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,069
Members
168,830
Latest member
EulahBergm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top