CZ-550 Gunsmiths?

Thank you Mark for the imput.
As of now it could be an issue to find a smith to upgrade to a Wayne level. Not a good position to be in for some folks.
 
FYI for you all
I had not been in touch with Tim at Matrix for over a month.
Well today I found out why they are not accepting any new customers at the moment.
Tim was in the hospital for over 3 weeks from a second heart attack I have been told. He is doing good and at home now but since he is only doing the CZ work himself this has him behind schedule.
Just wanted to pass along what info about Tim and Matrix I knew.

Also I had sent the CZ 458 win mag back to him because it was not doing a fast feed like if you were in a buff situation really smoothly.
Tim has designed what he calls the Tombstone mag box and follower. It takes up some of the slack in mag box and holds rounds more in place.
Will give you all a review on that when I have had time to test it out.
Thanks for the update on Tim and Matrix.
 
Thank you for that info, Mark. I wish Tim the best in his recovery.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top