Custom Rifle Set, PRE64 M70 375, 270, M52 22LR

"Grats on the sale..................about half price too...................FWB

Absolutely gorgeous, first class rifles there. Well done!

Dogcat, you're lucky I was traveling and didn't see this until it was too late. Congrats on the purchase.

Rarely do I beat you to a great rifle. I feel very fortunate!

Wow that is a great set of rifles. Very nice.

I've been inactive for a little while but here is the shotgun that I didn't list that goes with the set. I represented Winchester Classic Doubles and Parker Reproductions until the Olin-Kodensha plant in Japan went under (they sold the real estate to build a multilevel golf driving range!). Miroku is the premier gunmaker that made guns for Charles Daly, Browning and Winchester. I was in talks to represent them here and this is a gun they sent me, of course with select wood! I paid them and kept it, and later sent it to Briley and had it fitted with their chokes ($557 today for the set). It comes with 2 CYL, 2 IMP CYL, and 1 MOD, wrench and case. It sat with me in leopard blinds twice with the CYL chokes and #4 buck. I will sell it for $1900.

PXL_20240416_191758050_2 (2).jpg
PXL_20240415_192537299.MP_2.jpg
PXL_20240415_193036959_4.jpg
PXL_20240416_191700215_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always pulling out all the Good Stuff! Someone will be super happy with the Shotgun and Mr. Wells. What a Guy!

Beautiful gun and a great buy for anyone. Thats nicer than most Citori’s at a very good price.

A fantastic trio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShalandaTu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Got Apparel started out with just a small line of brands in 2007 and today, we’ve become one of the largest online wholesale clothing stores you’ll find. We stock some of the greatest brands including Adidas, Gildan, Port Authority and Hanes.
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?