Custom re-loading dies manufacturers company in USA

@Gert Odendaal if you haven't already got someone to bring them I can bring them in Oct. @Nevada Mike and I can get together and I will bring them.
Dave thank you kindly again, and again, and again, you are always willing to assist in what ever way possible...the downside of this great effort to bring items from the USA is that I never get the chance to return the favor .....I received the sets of taps brought by Scott from our forum...needless to say that Johan Greyling , me and Brand are really grateful to receive these items, it really is items not available in South Africa at all..

Dave thank you very much, to Mike as well for sourcing these dies and brass for me is much, much appreciated for sure... Dave I will contact Mike in regards to the payment of these items....

Gert, you’re very welcome for the little help I provided to transport your items last
July. But be careful with the praise, you’ll scare your next helpers away! All I did was some silly paperwork and emails, the cost was nothing and it was an interesting challenge. Since I was already transporting a rifle and ammunition it required nothing to pack the additional items in my luggage, and there was no questions asked about them from airlines or security officers. Best wishes from Canada!
Thank you again Guy, still it was a real effort to get the officials to understand brass cases and reamers are not ammonution at all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y) (y) (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabvi77

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with