Custom Made Hunting & Camping Knives

Zulfiqar Ahmad

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
image.jpeg
 
what kind of leather comes with it?how much and how long for delivery?where from?
 
Will real Cow Leatger pouch with this knife. After get payment deliver in 3 to 5 days by DHL from Pakistan.
We also have this kind Damascus blade 20 more knives and 20 in J2 Stainless steel blade but all have different shapes and handles. For more info can email us zulfiqarac@gmail.com
In stack 20 Damascus Blades and 20 J2 Stainless steel blade knives. All are in deffrient sizes but not more then 9" inch. 7.5" to 9" sizes all knives.
 
Cow Leatger makes awesome pouches!
 
Any idea on pricing ?
 
Dam fine looking knives..@edward, keep mine rust free please..
 
Dam fine looking knives..@edward, keep mine rust free please..
Thank you for like. If you use it proper with care then not will get rust. For knife sharpness in the blade use Corban which make the sharp to the knife and this Corban must get rust but this knife you can use long time and sharpness will not come down till a long time.
 
This in J2 Stainless steel knife which are very perfect for long time use. Rust profe and glass shines hair cut sharpness.
 
Damascus me bollix ! How about acid etched ?
 
You use ferrochloride for etching the blades ?
 
My apologies if I am wrong and I may be overly suspicious but this sure smells like a scam to me. Google a few of the key words and see what you find.
 
My apologies if I am wrong and I may be overly suspicious but this sure smells like a scam to me. Google a few of the key words and see what you find.
@JG416 would you please PM me on your findings, thx.
 
Last edited:
I would be very careful here lads. I have 5 damascus blades here I bought "cheap" turns out they are Pakistani made. Total and absolute crap. I should have known better cos if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. A knifemaker friend of mine told me the steel is recycled engine blocks with minimal carbon content, if any!
MarkCZ
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,230
Members
169,290
Latest member
LashawnP12
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top