Custom Leather 'Sport/Target' Sling

fiocchi

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
229
Reaction score
139
Media
15
Brand new sport/target sling. Perfect copy/replica of the original Parker Hale sport/target sling. Made with highest quality Italian saddle leather and brass hardware by a specialist saddler in Scotland. Designed to be used as a standard sling, but you may insert your front arm through the loop and tighten to your upper arm with the capture leather rings very quickly indeed.

Had a few made, this one is surplus to my needs, sojust looking to recoup the production cost - £75 plus postage to your location. payment by bank/wire transfer.

located in the United Kingdom.

sling.jpg
sling2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking sling. What would AVERAGE postage to the USA cost?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.05.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.05.12 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 135
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.05.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.05.14 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
World of difference. Custom high quality Italian leather, hand split and brass hardware, hand stitched with hand spun waxed thread..vs ‘that’. Please
Hope it works out for you. It sounds like you are a wonderful person to do business with.
 
I will take it 75 pounds is $99 US plus shipping. Please PM me bank information so I can wire the funds. I am in Alpharetta, Georgia in US 30004 zip code. Just let me know how to do this and you can PM me so I can send funds and get it shipped to me. Thanks
 
I will take it 75 pounds is $99 US plus shipping. Please PM me bank information so I can wire the funds. I am in Alpharetta, Georgia in US 30004 zip code. Just let me know how to do this and you can PM me so I can send funds and get it shipped to me. Thanks
Thank you Sir, PM sent.

Sling provisionally sold to the gentleman above.
 
BeeMaa, leave folk sales posts alone, don’t introduce class competitors to the mix, especially in absolute terms. You’re deliberately stepping on his feet, start your own post. Scorn rightfully earned.

To get analytic about USA leather makes, I’ve got custom Murray’s, I’ve got production Galco, I’ve got numerous exquisite boot and saddle maker made slings, leather handmade fly cases with carry straps, I’ve got custom knife sheaths, custom pistol rug cases w straps.. all proudly USA... I make my own leather belts. I’ve gotten Murray’s 20+ years ago - if he’s doing such rough work now I think he’s slipping, there’s zero edge work including none to the keeper (at least edges were skivved/beveled)The hardware and cut look good, but I’m surprised there wasn’t a touch of burnish anywhere. I don’t think that’s a design feature, non treatment to the verso of the strap makes perfect sense, but the aesthetic is off and in leather good work speaks to inattention. Saving time. Then again maybe it was purposeful. Maybe the ROC got his stamp made and it’s a knock-off. His work I’ve got and seen is well burnished. The Fiocchi Scottish sling appears well done. Congrats to Rare Breed, the seller and Scot.
 
Last edited:
Now sold, and thanks to the buyer, a true gentleman and delight to deal with.
 
Thank you for the PM. Congratulations and good luck with your sale. Best!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,230
Members
169,290
Latest member
LashawnP12
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top