Custom BRNO ZKK-602 375 H&H For Sale

The scope rings slide onto the dovetails of the double square bridge receiver. On the left side of the rear bridge there is a notch that will index the QD scope rings for perfect return to zero.

Thanks to @One Day... for this picture on a CZ550, but it's the same as a 602 setup...
View attachment 564718

@Green Chile - Beautiful rifle. I can't even imagine what you are keeping to have this on the sale block.
My bottom photo of the listing will show that notch being referenced in the base.

We all new that wasn’t lasting long at that price
Hopefully it shoots as well as it looks

Quick update - I just got this rifle in from @Green Chile and while I knew it was gonna be nice, I was literally blown away when it came out of the packing! The stock is absolutley stunning and the action is like butter - as smooth as any I've ever seen or handled! Could not be more pleased with this transaction from start to finish - many thanks @Green Chile and please know it found a good home and will get lots of use! Best Regards - Ku-winda.

I'm so pleased to hear you love it. It was NOT easy to sell that one...my PH still thinks I'm nuts. Likewise, it was a very easy and pleasant transaction. I hope to see photos and hear stories of its continued success with your family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yreywretsw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]