Current m70 classic safari contour

Iclimb

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
156
Reaction score
203
Location
Idaho
Does anyone know what contour is closest to that offered by Winchester in the current classic safari?
it’d be fairly heavy maybe a #4 or maybe bartlein 4b…something like that. I’d rather it be a little smaller as I can open the inlet up….i need to list this on the mcm order sheet...
but if I can nail it with a specific contour all the better.
thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,579
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top