Curious to see what action people are taking for the Coronavirus

IMG_1294.JPG
Braai! Focaccia bread and apple crisp in the potje’s, chicken on the grill.

Brownies and apple turnovers here. I’d post pictures, well if there were any left.

I'm working from home if not out on field projects, and decided this was a good time to buy a couple Van Ert traps to get rid of House Sparrows. So far a pair of Carolina Chickadees have a successful nest being built in a house I put up a month ago, and I've eliminated 11 of these non-native crap birds.

I'm working from home if not out on field projects, and decided this was a good time to buy a couple Van Ert traps to get rid of House Sparrows. So far a pair of Carolina Chickadees have a successful nest being built in a house I put up a month ago, and I've eliminated 11 of these non-native crap birds.
We've had house sparrows try to set up nests under our rear patio awning. I just looked up these traps and I think I'll try one. Thanks for the tip!:D Cheers:

We've had house sparrows try to set up nests under our rear patio awning. I just looked up these traps and I think I'll try one. Thanks for the tip!:D Cheers:
They're great. I have 2 set up side by side, if a female shows up you usually catch both her and the male.

Leave tomorrow morning for three days of watching the sun rise and set with only one person for "distant" company. We will both arrive at the appointed destination separately and then set up on a bait site and see what else managed to find it.
This is a decent bear but he is totally safe from me until he grows up a little more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonoreMos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well