Coyote Attack

anyone who has ever been bitten by a dog knows that this is not an attack.
The guy's just lucky.

It’s certainly not an attack. Younger Coyotes in more remote areas can be quite curious and I’d suspect the “camp” may have attracted it with food scents.
I sneak up on them all the time. However, I don’t play with them.
 
my thought was how would that fur have felt when it jumped in my lap for petting as play time was over?
 
My son in law and grandson's Saturday coyote hunt picture. One 46 lb and one 42 lbs with a fox.

Corey &  Colton Coyote.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
outstanding.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top