Coyote Attack

Don’t think I’d be so patient with something that could have rabies, or willing to take on a much larger adversary.
 
Canadian accent... was that your Prime Minister o_O
 
At the end the video the guy says “that was fun”.
Oh hell to the no! Bang! Dead Right There!
 
A woman was killed by a coyote a few years ago in Nova Scotia. Nobody would believe it at first. They're just another predator in need of a meal. We're just another kind of meat.
 
It is A-holes like that are killed by the pretty bison and bears in national parks. I’m with army grunt, I was rooting for finger steaks for Wile E. Coyote.
 
And he took a video of this? WTF??? yeah, like everyone else posted, bang, flop, buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
 
Say whaaattt?
And who's fault would it be when something goes wrong...?
 
Pet coyote. We had one as as kids. The dann thing would play but would bite instead of mouthing you. It love to kill chickens so we had to tie it up. It would scatter his food around and when the chickens would come picking the table scales he would crab one. He disappeared one day. Dad probably shot him.
 
Pet coyote. We had one as as kids. The dann thing would play but would bite instead of mouthing you. It love to kill chickens so we had to tie it up. It would scatter his food around and when the chickens would come picking the table scales he would crab one. He disappeared one day. Dad probably shot him.

Smart critter
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,389
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top