Courteney Boot Question

by all means, polish them,enjoy the feel of the exotic leather,the quality,take care of them and they will return the favor,i have 3 pair,and my wife has one,all are selous,crock,elephant,and kudu+.
 
The Bovines in Safari pattern are $170 and the best to wear as they are nice and soft.

Thats a pretty good value. I probably like the Safari's the best. They may also be the simplest design.
 
The comfort of my Courteneys brought about a whole dress change for me. Looked a bit off wearing a suit or smooth longs with them, so my regular kit now come rain or shine, boardroom or shops is my safari wear - khaki's Westley Richards shirts, Patrick Mavros belt and buckle and a Westley Richards safari Jacket. The smartest most comfortable clobber I have ever worn, and if a buffalo wanders in the front door I am ready for the buggar.
 
The comfort of my Courteneys brought about a whole dress change for me. Looked a bit off wearing a suit or smooth longs with them, so my regular kit now come rain or shine, boardroom or shops is my safari wear - khaki's Westley Richards shirts, Patrick Mavros belt and buckle and a Westley Richards safari Jacket. The smartest most comfortable clobber I have ever worn, and if a buffalo wanders in the front door I am ready for the buggar.
Kev- took your advice and just picked up a pair of Courtney Safari in Tan.
 
Congratulations John, you will not regret it. Now put a pair of those jelly heel pads in and you are good to circle the globe.
 
As I have stated in the past we either wear Courtneys or flip flops! Now I have something new and I absolutely love them and they cost less, lighter, no break in necessary and give me a little more toe room. What are they? Courtneys new Canvas Boots, not sure if they are available in the U.S., they are on a very limited basis here in Zim. will they last as long as the full leather probably not? Will they outlast me, that remains to be seen. Another plus reduces boot care time by about 50%.
 
Hi all,

So, I managed to find a pair of Courteney Selous boots in my size available here in the states. I got them today and they fit very well and seem very comfortable. The care instructions are missing from the box, so I was wondering if I should polish them before wearing them, and how often thereafter they need polishing?

Any other advice to make them last?
I have a pair of the HIPPO brand Courtney boots and wish I had never spent all that money to buy them!! Way over rated and priced!! The rubber soles are hard and after a days tracking elephant, my feet want to retire for good... they also NOISY as hell when you need to be quiet. I never hunt with them anymore... use them now and again when going downtown or to the gun shop.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,871
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top