CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW YEARS ENGAGEMENT TO PATSY AND BLUEY

Men who hunt and the women that love them! Because that's the way it ought to be.

Although technically in this case it is the woman who hunts, and the man fishes for a living!

You should never see them in a grocery store shopping for meat!!! :A Rock:
 
Happy for you both. Best wishes for your life together!
 
Great to read about some good news on the Forum !

This is really fantastic, Patsy, Bluey, I wish you the best :A Bravo: :A Band:

:A Yell: :D Beers: :E Dancing: :D Cheers: :E Happy:
 
This news made me smile so much today!! Best wishes to you both and this union was written in the stars I think. Congratulations Bluey!!!!!!!!!! :A Camping::E In Love::E In Love::E In Love:
 
Best wishes to you both! A lot of good times ahead!
 
That's great news! Congratulations ! Now the next question is it going to be @patsyaustralia or @blueyzambia ? All the best to you!
 
Congrats! Looks like all the time in the croc blind paid off!
 
The steps some people will go to, to get a discounted hunt.:D


In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS! I am super happy for both of you!(y)
 
That's great news! Congratulations ! Now the next question is it going to be @patsyaustralia or @blueyzambia ? All the best to you!
Good point.
 
Congratz!!!! All the happiness in the world to the happy couple:)
 
Congratulations and all the best to your future!
 
Awesome news! Congratulations!! :A Big Hello::A Clapping::A Thumbs Up:
 
That's great news! Congratulations ! Now the next question is it going to be @patsyaustralia or @blueyzambia ? All the best to you!

@XXXXzamstralia
 
Excellent! Love ,peace and happiness I wish to both of you.
 
Bluey and I trade a few e-mails and he told me about the engagement But I thought I'd keep it on the down low until he made it Public. I am extremely happy that Bluey has Found Love again and Patsy looks Like a Keeper
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top