Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Buffalo / Sable package

We are happy and excited to be able to offer hunters a killer deal on buffalo and sable, or buffalo and roan bull for the 2024/25 season. Let us host you on an unforgettable authentic buffalo safari, track on foot in some of the largest hunting reserves in South-Africa. Buffalo in these areas are self-sustainable and have been bred and grown in the areas. Our areas work on quota system so we have limited number of bulls we can take each year; this ensures very good and high trophy quality. For an example our areas are large and expand over 55 000 acres per area with no inner fences. Our area in the Free State offers more of a spot and stalk safari. In the Kalahari you will have to find fresh tracks of the dugga boys and then track them down in the thick brush on foot. Our safaris are authentic as you would find in any other free-range area in the world. We do not travel between hunting areas for different species, our areas offer at a minimum 20 species plus per area. You can expect to stay in lodges of nothing less than 4-star, special requirements can be / will be catered for. This package includes all accommodation, food, drinks, daily laundry, fully kitted Land Cruiser hunting vehicle and professional hunter and trackers. Trophy and a top shelf hunting experience is our top priority! Expected size on the buffalo and sable will be between 38" and 45" with minimum age of 10 years old on the buffalo.

Buffalo / Sable Combo package

6 x Hunting days for 1 Hunter,

2 x Arrival / Departure days,

1 x Mature Hard Bossed Buffalo bull,

1 x Mature Sable bull or Roan Bull,

Total all-inclusive price : $14 950

Observers can be added – please do not hesitate to contact me for information.

Package Includes:
  • Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
  • 4 Star accommodation inside the area that you will be hunting,
  • All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
  • All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
  • Daily laundry services.
  • Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
  • Government license and permit fees.
  • Transportation from nearest airport,
Exclusions:
  • International and domestic air travel.
  • Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
  • Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
  • Accommodation before or after the safari like guest house etc.
  • Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
  • Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
Here are a few pictures of recent trophies, and accommodation.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I’ve had the pleasure to hunt with Jacques last year and words cannot describe what an incredible experience me and my father had. We hunted lion, crocodile, wildebeest, gemsbok, warthog, baboon, impala, Kudu. The areas you hunt take you back to what old Africa would have been like since they are so large, there is plenty of game and I’m talking massive trophies, and the accommodations were beyond 5 star. Jacques himself is the utmost professional and a true friend as soon as you get in contact with him you can tell he wants to set up your dream hunt and make it come true! Seriously no better Operater.

IMG_8642.JPG
IMG_8700.JPG
9a88f86d-0e87-4f43-8680-81883df388b0.jpg
IMG_2966.JPG
IMG_2963.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2958.JPG
IMG_8735.JPG
IMG_2741.JPG
FCF2455F-2D39-413B-8B4D-7FD22EDEF2E8.jpg
IMG_2743.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My sons and I had a fantastic experience with Jacques two years ago in the NW Province. Nice size ranch 20,000 acres. My oldest son wanted to track and hunt Cape Buffalo. He actually enjoyed the buff hunt so much he spent the rest of the hunt tracking a specific bull which finally came last day. My son James and I took what “Africa gave us”. Fantastic experience. Great time and memories with my boys.
IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1426.jpeg
IMG_5121.jpeg
90483f82-603f-468a-ab1f-436a10b01a10.jpeg
IMG_5018.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1351.jpeg
90483f82-603f-468a-ab1f-436a10b01a10.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
IMG_1344.jpeg

Very nice. Those gemsbok are outstanding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariEisenh

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's