Collecting the tiny ten

Moe324

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Would love to hear how everyone's Tiny Ten hunting went/ is going? How many people are doing the actual tiny ten and how many are doing the South African tiny ten? Would love to here more stories about hunting the harder ones of the tiny ten. Where and with who did you hunt them? I think the 3 easy ones are of course the steenbok, common duiker, and klipspringer. I was lucky to take those all last year in Limpopo. Added a blue duiker this year in the eastern cape. Really looking forward to hunting the others. I really think those little free ranging guys are the real trophy's of Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
My klipspringer
FB_IMG_1723433558817.jpg

What do you consider the actual tiny 10.

Few list out there! Your blue duiker hunt seemed awesome! Just saw a YouTube video of the man you hunted with. He yelled and shouted just like you described haha!

Few list out there! Your blue duiker hunt seemed awesome! Just saw a YouTube video of the man you hunted with. He yelled and shouted just like you described haha!
The list I saw first was klipspringer, common duiker, steenbok, blue duiker, red duiker, oribi, cape grysbok, suni, Sharpe's grysbok, and the dik dik.

The South Africa tiny ten replaced the dik dik and suni for a mountain reedbuck and vaal rhebuck.

If you can send me the link. Yes Mr. Robert and his dogs were great!

Here you go. 6 mins in

It’s actually
@Philip Glass safari from his own YouTube channel.

As soon as I saw it it reminded me of you describing the dog man shouting and cursing with enthusiasm! I hope to hunt with him for a blue. Looks like and awesome hunt with a cool old dog man.

So far I have been lucky to take -
Mountain Reed Buck in 2019.
Common Duiker in 2022.
Steenbok in 2024.
Oribi in 2024.
Vaal Ryebuck ( South Africa). In 2024.
Klipspringer in 2024.
I believe the remaining ones will be quite challenging.

Would love to hear how everyone's Tiny Ten hunting went/ is going? How many people are doing the actual tiny ten and how many are doing the South African tiny ten? Would love to here more stories about hunting the harder ones of the tiny ten. Where and with who did you hunt them? I think the 3 easy ones are of course the steenbok, common duiker, and klipspringer. I was lucky to take those all last year in Limpopo. Added a blue duiker this year in the eastern cape. Really looking forward to hunting the others. I really think those little free ranging guys are the real trophy's of Africa.
Wow. Mine would be a very long story. I finally got number 9 after 5 safaris in Zim. I just need the little Suni.

Attachments

• IMG_5857.jpeg
    IMG_5857.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieIab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe