Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
You folks who live the quaint small town life miss out on one of the great joys of city living - piecing together the random lives of your neighborhood addict from what they leave behind.

My office building is downtown. The back door exits into the parking lot. The parking lot is the refuge for the occasional dysfunctional member of our society. Some days, like when I find needles or they are assaulting their partner, it's very unpleasant. Others are amusing. Take today for instance. Arriving at work I found a very nice, green lawn chair opened under the awning that is over the back door (it was raining over the weekend). On the ground was an empty dildo package for an unusually large model, and a Dr. Pepper.

I chose not to review the security video as I am sure the security lights would leave no doubt about what transpired. And, I didn't need to find out why they required the sugary drink.

This one tops the small pink bicycle and umbrella by a long shot.

See what fun you folks miss? I may have another photo for the view out of your window thread....

I work from home...

so any such stories about my office... might be self incriminating.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My hometowns population was 750 when I moved here 37 years ago, now it's 9,000.

I usually go to Denver once or twice a year and can't wait until I'm out of there driving up I-70 headed home.

I haven’t figured out the sugary drink part yet, not sure I want to either. I work in a city and it would make ugly television if we could show all the things humanity does to itself. I’m glad to live far away in a (currently) small town

My hometowns population was 750 when I moved here 37 years ago, now it's 9,000.

I usually go to Denver once or twice a year and can't wait until I'm out of there driving up I-70 headed home.
that's what you get for getting I-70 fixed through Glenwood canyon.... I lived in Glenwood Springs in the early and mid-80's while they were working on it constantly...Lots of Colorado towns have blossomed since then. Glenwood Springs is almost unrecognizable today.

See what fun you folks miss?
I moved out of a town of about 60K because it was too congested for me. I don't worry about the occasional traveler moseying down the road, my 135lb rottweiler "Thor" makes sure no one comes very close. The only thing I miss is not getting a pizza delivered.

But man, the city has valet parking!

To each their own, the big cities are ok to visit on occasion, but farm/country life is for us. Just something about raising critters and crops that can be so satisfying. However, nothing in this world will change your attitude more than the phrase "the cows are out".

We are visiting the Columbus Zoo and staying in an area called Dublin for the next few days and so far the area seems to be very nice. Can't wait to get a glimpse of my next trophies. If y'all see me on tv, then ya know that I got one

I like visiting the city. If I was to move there I feel I’d want to buy an apartment and live in the CBD. This is the view from an apartment we stayed in. 2 bedroom with a view like this is around 750k (AUD).

Attachments

• IMG_7362.jpeg
    IMG_7362.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
New York or Toronto or Addis Ababa, the city is the place of commerce and exchange. Where ideas grow through the interaction of a thousand minds. Creativity, whether it is art or food, is supported due to the large number of patrons. I like a smaller city as it provides the community I need to grow my business. I like a good restaurant. Cities are constructs of society to pool labour as cheaply and efficiently as possible. There is nothing in our evolutionary history that makes it ok to live and work in concrete boxes, stacked on top of each other in great soaring human storage units. As a reult, Cities support the large number of dysfunctional people that seem to have multiplied since COVID. Cities offer a lot to a lot of different people. But, I dont find peace in a city. I have to leave to find a place to recuperate. Cities are just too busy. They are not enjoyable to me in that sense.

Things happen in Cities that just make me laugh. The dildo turned up on social media. A staff member of mine sent me a clip of it. It had a suction cup base and was stuck to the glass front door of one of the downtown office towers. Maybe this is the start of a new protest movement!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia