Ciao a tutti dall'italia

Blaser 30-06

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Location
Sposato
Mi fa molto piacere conoscere amici cacciatori su questo forum, sono italiano, un saluto a tutti da blaser 30-06


Hello everyone from Italy

I am very pleased to meet hunter friends on this forum, I am Italian, a greeting to all from blaser 30-06
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Benvenuto!
 
Hi, welcome. What do you hunt in Italy?
 
Hello Pisano. Welcome
 
Took me a minute to figure out this was not a hunt offer in another language.

Welcome to AH.
 
Grazie e saluti a tutti i nuovi amici cacciatori !!

Thanks and greetings to all new hunter friends !!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the best hunting site on the internet.
 
Welcome to AH Blaser 30-06!
 
Mi fa molto piacere conoscere amici cacciatori su questo forum, sono italiano, un saluto a tutti da blaser 30-06


Hello everyone from Italy

I am very pleased to meet hunter friends on this forum, I am Italian, a greeting to all from blaser 30-06
Welcome Blaser 30-06!
 
Benvenuto, welcome to AH !
 
Como Va from Minnesota USA
 
Ciao, si, nella mia zona, il cinghiale, oppure nel vicino stato della Slovenia

I also live near Slovenia - but from eastern side (y) - Croatia.
Often do shopping, or having espresso in Trieste! Welcome to the forum, amico, again!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Vivo anche vicino alla Slovenia - ma dal lato orientale (Y)- Croazia.
Spesso fai shopping, o fai un espresso a Trieste! Benvenuto nel forum, amico, di nuovo!
Ciao amico mark il giorno 24 saro ' in Croazia per una visita, avremmo prima o poi occasione di vederci, parli italiano?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,139
Latest member
MaurineLow
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top