Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
Gun is like new and was only shot 5 rounds by me.
Christensen Arms Ridgeline 6.5 PRC.
22” carbon barrel to end of muzzle brake, 1:8” twist.
5.6 lbs with 30mm Talley bases and rings (included in sale).
$1800 shipped to your FFL.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 11.26.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 11.25.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 11.26.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 11.25.55 AM.png

IMG_8059.JPG

I know you only sent 5 shots downrange, but any initial data on accuracy/POI consistency?

Just in checking to see where it was hitting with a new scope...under 1 inch at 100. I've owned several Christensen Arms carbon barreled rifles and they all shot under 1 inch for me with hunting bullets.

That's the 20inch FFT series, at a great price!
Those are typically sweet shooters with Berger 156 gr factory load

Good luck with the sale!

Christensen has a “sub MOA” guarantee on all their rifles..

My experience with my 300 PRC Christensen Mesa is they aren’t joking around with that guarantee at all..

With Hornady “outfitter” hunting ammo I’m getting on average about .8” groups and have had a couple come in closer to .65… and with Hornady “precision hunter” ammo I’m getting just under 1” with most groups and have had a couple come in right about .75”… if I were to hand load for it I certain I could bring those groups down even smaller… but why???? If I pull a flyer, I’m still doing sub 1.25”… that’s “minute of elk” out to 400 all day long…

I’m going to bet that 6.5 PRC will shoot sub moa with almost any reasonable load you feed it…

Christensen guns just shoot..

So well that I’m seriously thinking about getting one in 308 to replace my current primary deer rifle..

Great points. Interesting that the first load I put through it is sub moa before adjusting anything. I stopped there since the scope was close to being zeroed already and never got it back out. I was going to do some mountain hunts with it but I have other options. This is a nice rifle that needs to be used. I have other 6.5 PRCs that have taken a lot of game.

If I was in the market for a super light weight rifle for hunting, that right there is the bees knees!

Great gun at a great price! (*I’m super glad I don’t need one!)

That gun is my antelope gun . Same color too.

I have it's little brother 6.5 Creed in the same rifle and it shoots everything I have tried in it well. Christensen build some fine and accurate rifles at affordable prices. Some one should jump on this deal.

Christensen build some fine and accurate rifles at affordable prices. Some one should jump on this deal.

I really like that they’re innovative and pushing the envelope all the time, trying new stuff, figuring things out, etc..

They are the antithesis of a traditional “Africa” rifle..

But that’s not a bad thing in any way..

I’m a pretty basic tools kind of guy… typically shoot winchesters and Remingtons.. etc etc… I let my wife talk me into my Christensen… even at their very affordable price point it seemed too “fancy” for my tastes…

I’m super glad I let her win… I absolutely love mine.. so much that I now want another… and may move on one very soon..

At the sellers price point I’m honestly amazed this rifle isn’t already gone…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthaMcCl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.