Carbon Fibre Stocks

Im , still keen on PSE after some feedback.
A bloke called Sterk who uses facebook as one avenue for exposure makes Tikka bits, better Tikka Bits.
He has an early PSE Hunter and gave me the drill,
1595768168759.png

I've done two rifle builds with Carbon Fiber, both using Manners. I'm disappointed by Manners lead time taking several months to complete, and I don' even want to think of the situation now during COVID, but they do deliver a really nice product. If I build another rifle I would like to try AG composites since they are newer and might be a little different so that peaks my curiosity.

I feel like the cut is the most important aspect for weight reduction. I know it sounds simple but I made the mistake in order in ordering the MCS-PRS1 for a hunting rifle when I should have ordered something like the MCS-EH6. I feel like a significant weight reduction could have occurred there.

In practice a week ago I was shooting one of the stocks on a barricade and when I was done it looked like I completely scratched the stock up. In actuality it was just paint transfer from the barricade and the stock held up real well.
IMG_20200411_105121.jpg
IMG_20180928_171346.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamamelody

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]