Cape Buffalo Hunting Package with Favorable Forex Rate Offer

Gentleman, you can add a Hippo Bull to this package for $4K, and turn this into a 10 day Buff/Hippo safari. I will post a new thread on this in a few days, but out of respect for Paw Print's recent offer, I will give him time before posting my own offer.
He just beat me to it... :)

Wow.... Just wow....

Gentleman, you can add a Hippo Bull to this package for $4K, and turn this into a 10 day Buff/Hippo safari. I will post a new thread on this in a few days, but out of respect for Paw Print's recent offer, I will give him time before posting my own offer.
He just beat me to it... :)

In my mind this is awesome. Whoever grabs it up please post your hunt report!!

buffalo and hippo , will make for a great hunt.

Marius, thank you for the gentlemanly gesture from an excellent outfitter and good friend! ..............

You both fit that bill.

En vir die arme suid afrikaaners wat nou nie meer dollars kan bekostig nie?? (n):sneaky:

We take Zim dollars......

o_O!! great i will take both buff hunts and throw a couple of hippo in for good measure, and i love that i only need one note to pay with:E Sneaky: and you can keep the change :E Big Grin: :D Beers:
upload_2015-12-23_14-59-35.jpeg

This is a smokin deal. If I wasn't broke at the moment I'd be all over this.

Hope that Buffalo/Hippo package is available for 2017 ...count me in (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QSGAli3189

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?