Cape Buffalo Anatomy Model

Rod Zullo

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hi fellow Africa hunters! I'm looking for some input regarding this model I am doing. It's purpose is to show hunters the anatomy of a buff, and why proper shot placement is a must. I typically cast my work in bronze for the fine art market, but feel there is need for this type of model. It will be cast in resin, so I can keep the cost down. I would think it would make a great addition to the safari camp, and give the PH a realistic tool to discuss shop placement pros and cons, with hunters. "Ecorche Buff" measures 18" long x 15" tall x 7" wide. It is a work in progress.
Thanks for your input.

Ecorche Buff 4 2 A Labeled.jpg
Ecorche Buff 4 AA Labeled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really cool. What are you looking at pricing them at?

That is fantastic work, if I may make a suggestion I would put the heart and lungs in place beneath the ribs for reference. Truely wonderful work though.

That is fantastic work, if I may make a suggestion I would put the heart and lungs in place beneath the ribs for reference. Truely wonderful work though.

+1

+1

Very cool!

That is friggin' awesome man! Excellent work dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenicTur

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?