CANADA: Newfoundland Woodland Caribou & Moose Hunt With Red Indian Lake Outfitters

Congratulations on the bou!

I agree with your comment on Canada. We drove home to visit family in Nova Scotia. We jumped through all the hoops to get across the border and then there were more hoops and a check point to cross the inter-provincial border. We sat in line for an hour to get into Nova Scotia, but later in the day it was 9 hours. All for 100 active cases in NB and 10 in NS. Trudeau and his minions are asses.

Enjoyed reading your report as always. Congrats on your progress towards the NA 29. That is a fantastic caribou. Sorry that the moose didn't co-operate.
Bruce

Air Canada Report: Service absolutely sucked today. Flight nearly an hour late out of Deer Lake then a half hour late out of Toronto capped off by 45 minutes stopped short of the gate because the ground crew in Dallas had no clue we were arriving! Nothing like adding a couple of hours to a long day.

Congrats, great Caribou, sorry about the Moose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlineCover

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!